Adult services are provided here

Due to changes in the record keeping requirements for children and young people, we are now only able to offer services to adults. 

If you are seeking help for your child, you can speak to your GP, about locally available services.

Alternatively, for private therapy,  you may wish to look under speciality and geographical area, at the following  websites -

Best wishes with your search.